This is my story- HOW I WAS DELIVERED FROM ABUSE

How i got DELIVERED FROM ABUSE. Grace World Testimonies - Malawi, SCA.

           I am a woman who have been serving under different men and women of God at the local church where we lived. When we moved to another church here in Malawi, southern central Africa; i faced a major upheaval of my small life. Being falsely accused of rape and satanism by the elders of the church, following the misconduct of the senior pastor in his attempt to allure me into sexual impurity. A local meeting of elders was held as inspired by the senior pastor to put me out of church; that was where i explained all that had happened. Threatened and abused i was disoriented to trust any man of God. I hated any preaching of any kind, not willing to follow so-called preachers of the word. Going to church became a burden because of the disgrace it had brought to my reputation, and that of my family. Months letter i managed and got back to church, but still in my darkness of heaviness, guilt and unforgiveness. I was grieved in my heart and spirit. I would cry all day, and that made my husband anxious. He would leave me home to the office, and he always prayed for me believing i would be back to myself. This event of my life got me isolated from God, and i felt so horrible everyday. The change we all hoped for came when i met the GraceWorld here in our online platform. I began to hear more powerful teachings of grace, and today i feel really good. The heaviness, grieve, pain, confusion and anxiety are all gone. I am having a nice time with God and my family. I want to thank God through the wallow family (GraceWorld) for bringing me to myself again. Praise God
           
                                               Sis. Liahwane. M........
                                                  Malawi SCA
                                                   GraceWorld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Surprise

Obigbo Port Harcourt on fire and on the run as #EndSars protests continue. #Bloody

How God spoke to me about a teenager