The Symbol of Noah's Ark: The future of the world predicted by scriptures.

Symbol Of Noah's Ark

*And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.  Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. Genesis 6:13‭-‬14 KJV*

I have received from the Lord grace and truth. The Lord led me through the book of Genesis chapter six, and as if I had never read it before, I began to see beams of light. I'm not going to spend an hour trying to write a long message, because I have agreed with God on something. So you won't read too much today. The Lord showed me that the day of Christ is coming like the days of the flood. He said to me that "The narrow gate is the door to Noah's ark, the narrow way are the rooms in the ark." He began to show me Matthew chapter 5, blessed are the this and the that. These are all rooms in the narrow way. 

Many people are not blessed in their spirit because they are not conformed to this truth. If we are pure in heart we will see God. If we are merciful we will obtain mercy, if we lust in our hearts we have already committed adultery; welcome to the narrow way if this is how you have lived in your devotion to Christ. The ark of Noah means a lot to the Christian, because it was salvation to a small group of people, and Jesus has told us that only few people will find the narrow way to life. How many people were saved in Noah's day? Barely enough, about 8 people got into the ark. I tell you brothers and sisters, not many people will enter the Kingdom of God. 

*For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 1 Corinthians 1:26 KJV*

Do you see your calling? We need to call men in these final days like Noah did. "Come into the ark of God's grace lest you perish in eternal hell, forever lost in a Christless eternity." Only then will we become true grace people, offering life in the midst of death. Let's pray

*Father. Your words are always true. You have poured out your heart to us. Only give us the desire and the ability to obey. May we not be like the hypocrites, they listen but they do not tremble. Help us O Lord, in Jesus name, Amen!*

Joseph Bourdilon
*DαιlyDενοτιοηαl*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Surprise

Obigbo Port Harcourt on fire and on the run as #EndSars protests continue. #Bloody

How God spoke to me about a teenager