Dried Bones

Friday, 31 Jan 2020

Dried Bones

*The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord , and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,  And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.  And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God , thou knowest. Ezekiel 37:1‭-‬3 KJV*

Can these bones live again? You have to be sincere that your life is full of dried bones, then there is hope for you. God loves sincere people. The Pharisees said "We are okay", that's why Jesus couldn't do anything for them. But a sincere publican said "Be merciful unto me the sinner." Every work of the flesh in your life is a picture of dried bones, but when the Lord fills you with the Spirit they will become fruits of the Spirit. Imagine the bones said "O yah, we are okay dried, we don't need any help." Do you think they would have stood an exceeding great army? In a million years they would have remained dried. The reason why your spiritual life is so dry is because you are not humble to acknowledge your deficiency. 

I have met believers who when I told them about devotion to Christ they said "O yah, but God loves me, I'm under grace." The truth is, these people have never grown till now. If you are truly under grace you shouldn't be defeated by anger, lusting with the eyes, love of money etc. I sincerely told the Lord that I was under the Old Covenant; I need help! The Lord said to Ezekiel, "Speak to the dried bones and say." It's amazing to find out that dried bones can still hear. This is the power of God. Addictions can hear the voice of God, the problem is that you have grown so comfortable with sin you don't even fight it. If you keep sinning and sinning and saying casually, "Well am under grace, God is not mad with me." I can write it to you in capital letters that YOU WILL NEVER GET VICTORY IN A MILLION YEARS. 

*So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.  And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. Ezekiel 37:7‭-‬8 KJV*

The bones didn't live first hand. Just because you prayed for victory once and it didn't happen exactly how you wanted it doesn't mean nothing happened; there was a noise and a shaking. If you have to pray a million times to have victory, keep praying. I believe the dried bones in our lives can live. I believe a failed character, an immoral behavior can live again, and bring forth sound morality. So the question is "Can you get freedom from sin and live as Jesus did?" If dried bones lived don't you think God can do this for you? If He did it for Jesus He would do it for you and me. Let us pray

*Lord, I believe these dried bones in my life can live again. I believe I can live as Jesus lived. I believe a great army can come out of my life. Therefore, I prophesy life right now in Jesus name, Amen!*

Joseph Bourdilon
*DαιlyDενοτιοηαl*
josephbourdilon@gmail.com
+2348160508916

PUBLISH THIS MESSAGE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Surprise

Obigbo Port Harcourt on fire and on the run as #EndSars protests continue. #Bloody

How God spoke to me about a teenager