I Am Back: My stance on everyone who called, visited and kept me in their prayers.

As I have just neared full recovery I want to appreciate every single one that showed concern. I feel happy to have brothers and sisters who would be there when I need them. Special thanks to Brother Godswill, Caleb, Temple, Promise, Sister Favour, my own sisters Stephanie and Ashley. My Mum, brother, my Dad. 

I'm back at writing daily devotional, and I want to ask you to share the devotional on a daily scale, let's get more and more people to see these truths that we share here. May the Lord keep all of you in His love and perfect health. 
Tonight we will continue in our prayers starting at 10pm. Please be informed if you are supposed to be in attendance. May the Lord bless you all. Amen! 

- Brother Joseph 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Surprise

Obigbo Port Harcourt on fire and on the run as #EndSars protests continue. #Bloody

How God spoke to me about a teenager